TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Carlisle 2002

The Early A-Body Forum » Mopar Events » Carlisle 2002 users admin

Neilb
Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 8:01 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
When exactly is Carlisle 2002?

I hope to go, but my wife and I are expecting our first baby about August 7......It's not looking like I'll be able to go. :(
Cudazappa
Saturday, January 05, 2002 - 5:09 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
July 12-14, 2002, you'll have 3 weeks to spare...

btw: congrats on the baby!
Neilb
Monday, January 07, 2002 - 6:45 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
3 weeks might be cutting it close. My wife has already said "If you miss the birth of our child, I'll never forgive you!"

Uh oh...:)
Neilb
Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 8:43 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What is Spring Carlisle (April 18-21) like? Is it mostly Chevy stuff?
Cudazappa
Wednesday, January 23, 2002 - 6:16 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sprin Carlisle is the biggest swap meet that they put on, from what I hear. Sure, its Chevy biased, but the selection is still grand. I have friends that go down looking for European stuff, and they never have enough money or room to cart all that they want back. So if the overseas market is that good, imagine the mopar market! Still, it wouldn't compare to ACN @ Carlisle ;)
Neilb
Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 3:44 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hmm..sounds good though. I mean, I can't go to the Chrysler carlisle (because my wife is having a baby), so I'm looking for an alternative that is earlier. I might just have to check it out! Thanks CudaZappa!
Neilb
Monday, February 04, 2002 - 1:22 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do they have a Chrysler area in the fun field?