TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Arizona Early A-Body Meet?

The Early A-Body Forum » Mopar Events » Arizona Early A-Body Meet? users admin

Clifcuda65
Post Number: 134

Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 8:30 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I met Ken (Go4toyz) and his Cuda for the first time last night(Sept 13th)at the 83rd Ave. Hangout. We got to talking about the EVBC and the fellow Arizona Early A-Bodyites here on the Forum... and was wondering if we could set up a Saturday Night in maybe three or so weeks down the road when it's cooler for all of us to come out and say meet at the 83rd Ave. Hangout. If you are from Arizona (All other States also welcome) and you have interest in this, please post a message here.
This includes Early Cuda, Dart & Valiant fans.

Yeah, I dragged out my Cuda last night and had a great time... It was my good friend Larry (69 Camaro) who talked me into it, then I e-mailed Ken.... and I am so glad I did and got out of the house and had fun. The old cuda fired up easier then I thought and ran great... Gave it a fresh charge with some Leaded NASCAR Sunoco... And off it roared.

I guess I just needed to do that!!!

Clif of Arizona
65 B'cuda 4 speed
Go4toyz
Post Number: 8

Sunday, September 14, 2008 - 9:50 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
It was great to finally meet you last night. Everything the club says about your Cuda is true.
If I can get mine half that nice I will be happy.
Maybe the first weekend in October. Count me in!
I was really surprised at all the cars at 83rd ave-Safeway. It must have been`200`cars.
Again it was great talking to you and look forward to seeing you many times at the show.
Ken-G0 CARDINALS}
http://groups.msn.com/PeoriaArizonaCarShow/_whatsnew.msnw
65_cuda
Post Number: 1
Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 1:26 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
im down for meet this saturday night CLIFCUDA65 just name a time and place
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 274

Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hmmmm... Gene, Let me get back with you on that. I'm not sure if I'm free as there is something pending with a "special" friend for sometime this weekend. Other wise I'm looking forward to it. Have I ever met you before? Will you be in your 65 Cuda,... Or, one of your other fine rides?

Clif of Az. with an old beater 65 cuda...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: