TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

2008 Chrysler Classic in Columbus May...

The Early A-Body Forum » Mopar Events » 2008 Chrysler Classic in Columbus May 16-18 users admin

O4amopar
Post Number: 7

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 - 4:55 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Is anyone attending this event this weekend?
Beccaruda65
Post Number: 11

Friday, May 16, 2008 - 8:49 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi - I will be in the fun field on Saturday & Sunday with my '65. I'll be hanging out with the Ohio gang from the Mopar Mailing List. Come by and say hello!
O4amopar
Post Number: 8

Friday, May 16, 2008 - 5:23 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Great...I'll look you up.I'm just going for the day on Saturday. My car is still buried in the garage. Still on the treasure hunt for parts.
O4amopar
Post Number: 9

Saturday, May 17, 2008 - 8:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Nice to meet you,Becca.You're very nice person.
Really liked your car. If the rest of the members are like her,can wait to meet all of you.
Hey, Becca,I met the gentleman with the White 65 Barracuda. Also a very nice guy. I was to meet him later but he was gone. Do you know how to get in contact with him?
Beccaruda65
Post Number: 12

Sunday, May 18, 2008 - 11:38 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Nice to meet you, too! I'm glad you found me, since I wasn't parked with my class. I talked to the guy with the white 65 for a long time! I did get his phone number... I would imagine it would be okay if I gave it to you. (It's still out in the car right now.) His car was beautiful! I asked if he wanted to trade, but no luck :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: