TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Daytona Car Show/Swap Meet

The Early A-Body Forum » Mopar Events » Daytona Car Show/Swap Meet users admin

Valiantmike
Post Number: 10
Friday, March 23, 2007 - 12:31 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Took a ride to the Daytona car show/swap meet today. Very disappointed in finding A-body parts. Slim slim pickins. Lots of nice Mopars and other cars, not too many earley A-bodies. I took pics of the ones that were there. Its a three day event, so maybe more showing up tomorrow. Mike
A1
Valiantmike
Post Number: 11
Friday, March 23, 2007 - 12:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Heres a few more pics. Mike
A1

Charrlie_s
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 30
Friday, March 23, 2007 - 4:21 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Mike, Do you live in Florida? where?
I live in Silver Springs, 2 blocks off of SR 40, just as you leave "the forest" coming from Ormond Beach. I usually do the "Turkey Run", and the "Spring Show", but too busy this week. Neither one of the Daytona shows are very good for Mopar parts. I go to look at the cars, and hit the swap meet for "generic" parts.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 601

Friday, March 23, 2007 - 7:17 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Moved this to the Mopar Events area...
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Valiantmike
Post Number: 18
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 10:59 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Charrlie, I live in Vero Beach. I've gone to the Turkey Run and a few other Daytona Show/Swapmeets with not much luck finding much for my car. Best Show/Swapmeet around that I've attended is the Mopars Of Brevard County one held in Melbourne around the end of Fe. each year. Nice Mopars and some good parts there. Silver Spings to Daytona should be a nice short run for you. Any good wrecking yards with old cars in them around by you? Mike
Charrlie_s
Advanced Member
Post Number: 31
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 1:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Mike, I had a call from a yard near me. They just got in a 67-69 Dart, early 70's Valiant, and a Volare/Aspen. Need to get there and check them out. Strickly parts cars, but should have some good parts.
There is a Mopar car show/swap meet/drag race, at Valdosta Motorsports Park, Memorial Day Weekend. Last weekend in May. I will be there, running in the Slant Six Shootout. www.moparsouthernnationals.com

Charrlie_S
Valiantmike
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 24
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 5:34 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Charrlie, I'll try to get out to that. If I go I'll give you a shout before. Maybe we can say hello. Mike
64valiant
Post Number: 156

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 4:28 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I wouldn't mind seeing more of the blue 66 Valiant.

Lee
340, aluminum E-brock heads ported by
Ryan J @ (Shady Dell Speed shop),
six pack induction
four speed built by Passon with 2.66 first gear
8 3/4 with back brace, 4:10 gears,
spool and after market axles
mini tubed

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: