TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

'65 Barracuda Project - mega parts

The Early A-Body Forum » Ebay Discussions » '65 Barracuda Project - mega parts users admin

Slotcarwon
Post Number: 76
Saturday, July 12, 2008 - 7:58 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
This car is only 100 miles from me.
It's tempting, I'd like to bid on it. Not sure what the reserve is or should be.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plymouth-Barracuda-V8-1965-PLYMOUTH-BARRACUDA-V8-PROJECT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ110269785598QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101
Cuda65vpt
Post Number: 16
Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:11 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
my guess is the reserve is pretty close to the asking price. I don't think it would be worth that to me.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1156

Sunday, July 13, 2008 - 9:17 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Looks like both the rear taillight areas have been smashed at one point. Also, why is the guy selling after all that work?

He says he has a clear Ohio title, does that mean the title matches the car too, or not?
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Badawg
Post Number: 2

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 - 10:48 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I know that the auction for this car is over but I had to ad a post about it. The guy lives about 15 miles from so I went and looked at it and the guy was a total a$$. If you read the entire auctions page he says that the interior and remaining parts went along with it, but later he talks about "parting it out" in other auctions. He honestly would never give me a straight answer about the real deal until I really pushed him and then he told me "it depends on what the car goes for"., Great deal huh? Bid on it and then he will decide what you get for you money.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: