TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

'66 Barracuda parts on eBay

The Early A-Body Forum » Ebay Discussions » '66 Barracuda parts on eBay users admin

Slotcarwon
Post Number: 15
Monday, August 06, 2007 - 9:30 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I posted a number of items from my '66 Barracuda parts car on eBay. I know not everyone likes eBay but it has really helped defray the cost of getting this parts car (let's just say it's not popular with my wife... luckily it's not un-popular either, she tolerates it well but selling some stuff from it helps).
eBay was a great way to connect with a large number of buyers very quickly. My auctions were all no reserve with very low starting prices so I feel it was fair for both the buyers and myself. There were a few items that I thought would go for more money but that's the free market speaking. There was also two items that I was almost ready to throw out but had a lot of bidding on them.
So in one week I sold five items listed on eBay, got paid for all of them with-in 12 hours of the auctions ending and have already shipped all items.
I just think this was a fair for everyone and I'm glad these parts can be used to keep some early Valiant/Barracudas on the road.
Rich

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: