TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Small (?) addition to forum

The Early A-Body Forum » Feedback Forum » Small (?) addition to forum users admin

64ragtop
Post Number: 0
Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 6:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I notice that there's no way to browse a thread to the bottom of its' page and return easily to the forum list to pick another thread. I've been scrolling back to the top and hitting "tree view" Have I overlooked something?

OTOH, I really like the "easy on the eyes" colors, and then general board organization. Thanks!
Admin
Administrator
Post Number: 0
Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 9:14 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
No, you're not missing anything. You have to use your browser scroll bar to scroll back up, then hit TOPICS or TREE-VIEW. There is a feature I could enable that puts little blue arrows within each post that lets you bounce up and down like that, but they're really obnoxious looking and you end up with hundreds of these arrows on each page.....
->{field_signature}

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: