TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Door Weatherstrip

The Early A-Body Forum » Feedback Forum » Door Weatherstrip users admin

64fysh
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 29

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 5:47 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Just a quick question. Would the door rubber for a 64 valiant be the same for a 64 barracuda? Hopefully one of you guys knows
64 Barracuda. Best first car ever!
Fstfish66
Post Number: 464

Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:09 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
the door rubber on our cars,cudas, is interwined with the color coded trim adound the door, this trim is called wind lace,it is ordered to match the color of your interior,,is the valiant a hard top or sedan ?? look and see if you have the color coded plastic or vinyl around the rubber like a barracuda,,,if so should be the same there the same doors on a hard top valiant,,i would think they use it on a sedan also,,look and compare to your barracuda,it just sorta snaps on
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2008 chrysler pacifica
Bc97423
Post Number: 73

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 8:53 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Fstfish! do you know anything about the rubber strip that goes in the chrome between front and rear roll up windows? I am missing the drivers side the chrome is on the front drivers side rubber is missing
Thanks
Bob
Cain & Sons Mopar's

I would be delighted to offer any advise i can on understanding Women. When I have some I will let you Know.
Fstfish66
Post Number: 549

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 9:16 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
i bought some stripping for the between glass chrome strip a few years ago,,from metro,,,i think,,,the package says its for the early A and the 69B body ,,seeemed weird to me,,one side it fir fine if i remember the other side has issues,,,, next time im going to contact steel rubbber there stuff seems to fit perfectly,,
2008 chrysler pacifica
Bc97423
Post Number: 74

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 10:03 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
(Steel rubber) Is that the company name? Thanks for the info. I will try and find them.
Bob
Cain & Sons Mopar's

I would be delighted to offer any advise i can on understanding Women. When I have some I will let you Know.
Bc97423
Post Number: 75

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I found them Thanks
Bob
Cain & Sons Mopar's

Fstfish66
Post Number: 550

Saturday, March 24, 2012 - 11:39 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
kool let us know what you find at steel rubber,,,
2008 chrysler pacifica
Bc97423
Post Number: 76

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Will Do gota wait for next pay day to do any thing
Bob
Cain & Sons Mopar's

Bc97423
Post Number: 85

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 - 9:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
And then Next
Cain & Sons Mopar's

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: