TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Does the EVBC Mailing List Still Exist?

The Early A-Body Forum » Feedback Forum » Does the EVBC Mailing List Still Exist? users admin

Beccaruda65
Post Number: 7

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 12:56 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I stopped receiving messages months ago, so I took a little break. Tried to subscribe again and couldn't. Is it still up and running?

Becca
(looking forward to Carlisle)
Fstfish66
Post Number: 96

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 1:37 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
i dont know what the mailing list is,,but i recieve e mails about topics,if that is what you meen,,,,maybe you need to go to your profile and see if that part is still selected,,

hope to have my 66 at carlisle
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Dalerich
Post Number: 16

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 1:53 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I still get messages.

Here is the contact info.
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://www.earlycuda.org/mailman/listinfo/evbc-list
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
evbc-list-request@earlycuda.org

You can reach the person managing the list at
evbc-list-owner@earlycuda.org
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 86

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 3:08 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi Becca,
Yes, the EVBC Mail list is still alive and well.

clif of Arizona
Beccaruda65
Post Number: 8

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 - 6:05 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hmmm... I tried to resubscribe and couldn't. I'll try again. Thanks for the help!
Fstfish66
Post Number: 97

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 5:07 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
ok maybe im missing it,, just what is the mailing list??
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1030

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 5:42 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
The mailing list is the Early Valiant and Barracuda Clubs original email list that existed before the club even started I believe.

When you join the mailing list, your emails go to a group of people.

This Forum came later as things evolved and we needed a place to post photos and keep the history of conversations. The email notifications you receive from this Forum are unrelated to the mailing list.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: