TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Picture policy / problem???

The Early A-Body Forum » Feedback Forum » Picture policy / problem??? users admin

64ragtop
Post Number: 200

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 3:12 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I posted one picture, sized to 800 X 600 and 51kB in one message, and four more, sized to the same resolution and showing 80, 57, 57, & 79kB last night, March 18th, between 8:30 and 9:00PM, CDT. I saw that they had posted, and thought all was good. But today, no pictures in that entire thread - the current part of the thread, anyway. There are pics in the archived section of the thread thru Feb. 22nd. Were my pics oversized, or too many, or some other infraction? And why would the one that I sent singly disappear as well. Just trying to understand what can and cannot be posted. I put a fair amount of time and energy into selecting, resizing, and etc. I felt good about the project last night, but confused today!

BC
Given sufficient thrust, pigs fly quite well!
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 79

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 3:26 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
The pictures are there... I saw them last night and again this morning from my Jet Products office computer when I showed the guys at work... And I just looked again after reading this post... they are still *ALL* there. What are you drinking buddy? Can I have some???
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1020

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 6:43 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
BC, there's just something about you we don't like. hehe...just kidding.

It must have been some kind of server error which has corrected itself now.

Registered users can post pictures up to 800 X 800 in size, no restriction on actual file size, just physical viewable size. This allows for standard photos that are usually 800 X 600 or if someone has the photo sideways, 600 X 800.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: