TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Updates!

The Early A-Body Forum » Feedback Forum » Updates! users admin

Admin
Thursday, August 29, 2002 - 10:01 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Okay guys, I've just completed some updates. They include new logos to match the EVBC site, new topic structures and other small goodies. Most of these were suggestions from you guys.

All this in an attempt to make it the best Valiant/Barracuda (maybe the only?) discussion forum around!

There are 182 registered people on the board. If you don't get this email, your account will be removed.

If you have ideas, please don't be shy and let me know. Other than that, I hope you find the site useful!

Neil
'65 Barracuda
Valdave
Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 11:14 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks!I hope to be here more often
Ozcuda
Post Number: 0
Friday, January 13, 2006 - 12:20 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi Neil,

Ozcuda here from downunder just checking out the new forum looks good to me and I hope that I get to chat with everybody in the chat room.
Ozcuda
Post Number: 17
Friday, January 20, 2006 - 10:47 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi Neil,

I have a few things I want to but to you first I am a member of a Chrysler forum here in Australia and you seem to be heading in the same direction as that which is great as we use it like a chatroom we are on there so often you may wish to check it out if you haven't already done so here is the web address www.hemi6packs.com have a look I'm sure you'll like it. The second thing is that while in the chatroom yestarday a few of the others where asking about the Australian Valiants. I was thinking of maybe starting a thread were I could post some infomation and photo's of the australian Valiants so that everybody can see what we had here. I know there is some interest with our hemi 6 cyl motors from guy's over there.

Thanks
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 169
Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 7:30 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Ozcuda: go right ahead and start a thread in Technical Discussions if you want. If it gets big and requires it's own area, we'll make it happen..not a problem!
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Ozcuda
Post Number: 19
Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 7:38 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi Neil,

I will get a few pic's and some info together this week and start posting.

Thanks Ozcuda.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 201
Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 5:32 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Your Australia Valiant thread is great. It should be a whole website of its own! That's why this forum is great, anyone can post photos and create a website like place with little or no knowledge of how to build websites or get stuff on the internet. It opens up the world to everyone.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Ozcuda
Advanced Member
Post Number: 35
Sunday, January 29, 2006 - 5:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Neil,
I have no idea of what I'm doing on a computer I just stumbble along. As for ame doing a web site sorry but that is well beyond me. I can get to Ebay & to a few Chrysler forums & that's about it for my internet use. As I have said before we have a few Chrysler forums here 1 is almost like a constant chatroom the amount of time the members spend there nobody can be getting any work done but it's all good fun.

Is there a section on the forum for me to put a few links to some web site from downunder so you guy's can have a look at what we get up to.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 202
Monday, January 30, 2006 - 2:50 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I can create a LINKS area.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 203
Monday, January 30, 2006 - 2:52 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
There ya go, easy as pie!

LINKS AREA
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Ozcuda
Advanced Member
Post Number: 36
Monday, January 30, 2006 - 10:11 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sweet,...Now everybody get them links in so I can have a good look and see what I'm missing out on living so far away.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: