TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

I know of a very big mopar recking ya...

The Early A-Body Forum » Part Source Reviews » I know of a very big mopar recking yard , tons of A body parts ... users admin

Swissracer28
Post Number: 2
Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 8:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I love this place

Specializing in Chrysler Products, Wildcat Auto Wrecking has a large selection of used MoPar parts for your classic Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge or DeSoto.

With over 800 Mopars, we are the Only "all MoPar" wrecking yard in the Northwest, and one of the largest in the universe, for both parts and project cars.

We understand that the quality/ condition of a part is in your best interest, so we will give you an honest description of each item, and look forward to helping with your project.

Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Friday 9 to 5, Saturday 10 to 4 Pacific Time
Call 503-668-7786
Closed Sunday and Mondays

Credit cards and PayPal accepted

Thank you for visiting wildcatmopars.com

Copyright 2011 Wildcat Auto Wrecking, all rights reserved. Chrysler, Mopar and the Pentastar are trademarks of the Chrysler Corporation. Wildcat Auto Wrecking is not affiliated in any way with Chrysler Corporation or its subsidiaries

wildcatmopars.com
65valiant
Post Number: 180

Saturday, December 29, 2012 - 10:55 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Yes...and they are very good to deal with too!!
Darwin/BC/Canada

'65 Cdn Valiant Custom 100 'vert
Slant 6 /factory A833....SOLD!

'67 Dart GT 'vert
273/904

Check 'em out...
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val/

Jkirk
Post Number: 65

Sunday, December 30, 2012 - 5:19 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
great links also

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: