TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

S & S Classics?

The Early A-Body Forum » Part Source Reviews » S & S Classics? users admin

Valkman
Post Number: 8
Friday, September 14, 2012 - 2:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
http://www.sandsclassics.com/

Has anyone had dealing with them? There prices are great but they hard to reach so I'm a little leary of them!
Valkman
Post Number: 10
Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 4:44 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I just bought a set of front seat foam for them and $150 for the pair it's hard to beat. The shipping was not cheap ($84) but it was still a great deal! There communication leave something to be desired, but I received it within 4 days! I think I'd order from them again
Mojack
Post Number: 277

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm glad that worked out for you, but that seems very high on shipping.
Valkman
Post Number: 11
Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 9:25 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Yeah I agree but I did a good bit of shopping and the total to my door was still a lot cheaper. I think the supplier (PUI) charges more to ship their seat foam, because I've priced some other items with S&S and the shipping cost was a little more reasonable.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: