TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Window Lock Strip

The Early A-Body Forum » Part Source Reviews » Window Lock Strip users admin

Dalerich
Post Number: 19

Friday, February 13, 2009 - 5:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I wanted to post that recently purchased and was very happy with the transaction from Danno Enterprises www.dannoenterprises.com

http://www.dannoenterprises.com/wgasket.htm should get you to the page.
I received lock strip #WLS 848 Length is approximately 16' 6". Cost is $15.00 each. $9 for shipping. Much cheaper than I have seen others sell it for.

-Dale
65valiant
Post Number: 109

Friday, February 13, 2009 - 5:34 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Dale...can you post of pic of this? Sounds like a great deal, if its the right stuff.
Darwin/BC/Canada

'65 Cdn Valiant Custom 100 'vert
Slant 6 /factory A833...eternal project

'67 Dart GT 'vert
273/904...now with "Collector" status

Check 'em out...
http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/65val/

Dalerich
Post Number: 20

Friday, February 13, 2009 - 7:23 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here it is. It comes with one strait clip too. So I will have to figure something out for the rear window. It will be a while before I get to that.
WLS 848 Lock Strip
Fstfish66
Post Number: 264

Monday, February 23, 2009 - 11:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
you need i think 158 inches for the rear window,, i did it with 2 packages years ago,,one piece straight across the back and one long piece all the way around,,back then i purchased them from JC WHITNEY,, and i like the price your talking about,,others have it for a lot more,,if your looking for the corner trim for the rear lock strip i have 2 sets,,one set is smooth the other is ribbed like the 63/64 windows i believe e mail me fstfish66@aol.com
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Barracudabad64
Advanced Member
Post Number: 49

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 6:58 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
where did you get the corner pieces I would like to get either smooth ot wrinkle ones makes no differents. George
Fstfish66
Post Number: 266

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 - 12:06 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
i got the corners collecting them over the years,from junk yards or cars i parted out,,,i have one set of smooth left,,but may be spoken for and one set or ribbed,,the ribbed match the orignal style lock strip,,but wil work,,on the old style or the new smooth lock strip,,e mail me if your intrested in the ribbed corners,, fstfish66@aol.com
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: