TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Ebay - tzietlow@new.rr.com

The Early A-Body Forum » Part Source Reviews » Ebay - tzietlow@new.rr.com users admin

Neilb
Wednesday, September 04, 2002 - 7:53 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
He never describes his items, so it's a good idea to email him and ask him.

I've bought a few things from him, but good luck getting any feedback after the transaction is done. He's all business.
Neilb
Friday, October 04, 2002 - 11:47 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I recently won another of Tom's auctions and this time he actually left me positive ebay feedback and even gave me a small refund on the shipping! I just don't know what to make of the guy!
Kopper65
Monday, November 25, 2002 - 10:08 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'll say that I *did* email him and ask him about an item that I bought from him, and he wasn't detailed enough! The item was in MUCH worse condition than he described. I then emailed him -- twice -- to see if he'd give me my money back, and I never heard from him again. Then, recently, I noticed he gave me positive feedback for the auction (after I'd left him negative feedback for it). This tells me he's just not very on top of his auctions, so be warned!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: