TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Power Steering

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts Wanted » Power Steering users admin

Jameybro
Post Number: 51

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 5:06 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
65 Cuda...small block, pretty much stock setup
I'm looking to convert to power steering.
Does anyone have a good, complete setup they are willing to part with?
I need:

PS pump with brackets
Lines (if possible)
Column shaft
Gearbox
Double groove crank pulley

I really want to just bolt this stuff in. Not really interested in doing fab work to make other years parts work.

Thanks
Jamey
1965 Barracuda Formula S
2004 Dodge 3500 5.9L Cummins
Daprez
Post Number: 154

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 5:21 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I converted from PS to manual steering and I think I have the pump with mounting bracket and the steering shaft, possibly even a double crank pulley.

Let me check the garage and get back to you.
1966 Barracuda, 318 TQ 4bbl, 904 AT, 7 1/4 rear, 4 Piston Kelsey/Hays Disc Brakes, 10 Rear Drum, MoPar Electronic Ignition.
Daprez
Post Number: 155

Monday, November 12, 2012 - 6:08 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Ok, I have the PS pump that is the original 1966 pump and worked well when I pulled it. I have the mounting bracket for the V8 small block and I have the PS steering shaft. $35.00 for everything + shipping. Just email me your zip code if your interested and I can get you a shipping quote. rogerk@earlycuda.org

Note that you may need to change your water pump to bolt in the PS pump.
1966 Barracuda, 318 TQ 4bbl, 904 AT, 7 1/4 rear, 4 Piston Kelsey/Hays Disc Brakes, 10 Rear Drum, MoPar Electronic Ignition.
Mikes
Post Number: 92
Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 7:05 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do you still have this?
Jameybro
Post Number: 52

Saturday, December 22, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sorry Mike. I bought this stuff from Roger.
Jamey
1965 Barracuda Formula S
2004 Dodge 3500 5.9L Cummins

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: