TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

1966 Barracuda repair manual

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts Wanted » 1966 Barracuda repair manual users admin

Diablo
Advanced Member
Post Number: 32

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 2:03 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've looked on ebay and they have the actual 1966 mechanics repair manual, but at $60 starting bid (the last time I saw at least) it's a bit too much for me. I was wondering if anyone on here happened to have a copy, or a similar type of repair manual, that they'd be willing to sell for a bit cheaper.
Brion
Post Number: 53

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 2:51 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do the google search and destroy,but bear in mind that whatever you pay up to 75 or so will return itself a thousand fold in having THE RIGHT info at hand for your ride. Also the first time you use it to do a repair it will pay for itself
Diablo
Advanced Member
Post Number: 33

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 8:16 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hmm, you're right, I'm going to buy one tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
Fstfish66
Post Number: 361

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 9:13 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
if you are going to any large mopar event,,carlisle or the mopar nats,,you will be able to find one there,,there are usually vendors that buy and sell orignal service manuals,,,

if not you can get them on C.D.ROM i thing the site is mopar manuals on cd rom,,do a search,,they are about 45 bucks on cd
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2008 chrysler pacifica
Brion
Post Number: 55

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 8:06 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
books 4 cars.com lists the factory service manual{the best to get} 1966 plymouth for $69.95
phone 888 380 9277.
They claim to have factory service literature for everything
Diablo
Advanced Member
Post Number: 35

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 10:47 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I just got it on the mail today and It is definitely the best $60 I've ever spent for my car, way more than I'll ever need to know.
Hell_fish
Post Number: 130

Monday, July 20, 2009 - 7:51 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
For $25 you can get the manual on CD-ROM.
Mikes
Post Number: 3
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 6:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I use a CD, You can print it out pages and it makes thing easy to lay beside you when working on it.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: