TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

66 cuda parts - steering wheel and ca...

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts Wanted » 66 cuda parts - steering wheel and cap, sunvisors, trunk latch cover users admin

Wademetzinger
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 22

Sunday, March 08, 2009 - 4:53 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here are a few items I'm looking for to finish up my dad's car. Please let me know if you have any of these items, what conditions they are in and how much you want for them.

1. Steering wheel (black)
2. Steering wheel center cap (little round plastic cap that snaps onto the center of the steering wheel)
3. Trunk latch cover (the black plastic cover that hides the trunk latch mechanism inside the trunk)
4. Sunvisors (Black in color)

Thanks,

Wade Metzinger
918-809-0987
Wade Metzinger - 918-809-0987
1966 Cuda Street (dad's car) project
1968 Cuda Street/Strip (wife's car)
1971 Cuda drag car (my car)
Brion
Post Number: 7

Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 8:29 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I told another member of a 66 b'cuda at a private body shop/ yard in sand lake mi. The car has been hit hard on rt a pillar, but has lots of good interior (and other) parts - interior/ext. gold. It is a v8 auto. car; 10" drums etc. Tim Nemechec is the owner and will ship c.o.d, His number is 616 889-1997.
good luck. brion

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: