TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

HELP: I need a pump link for a Holley...

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts Wanted » HELP: I need a pump link for a Holley 1BBL 1920 Carb users admin

Wh23g3g
Post Number: 8
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 7:52 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm so frustrated that I lost the pump link when rebuilding my carb. I bagged everything for cleaning but didn't bag this because of the plastic cam that attaches to it. So I was going to clean it separate and have misplaced it. I've got the carb rebuilt but for that link. I need to get the carb back on so I can start up the car and move it. I've even already found a complete 65 air cleaner. I've been looking everywhere I can think of to find a core to pull it off of and can't find one. The LIST number on the carb is 2416. It says it's a 1962 170 carb. But it was on the original 65 225 in my Valiant. I have a photo of the link before I took it apart, but it's too large to post here. Please if anyone thinks they have it, contact me and I can send the photo to verify. I need it bad.
Menko
Post Number: 81

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 8:49 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I may have what you need, send me an email and I can dig some out.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: