TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

64 valiant sheet metal

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts Wanted » 64 valiant sheet metal users admin

Sakoe
Post Number: 1
Friday, June 09, 2017 - 12:36 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
It's almost 10 years ago that I purchased my 64 valiant. One of the best rides i had, and I will keep it on the road as long as possible (it was even the car I married in)
But since I live in the Netherlands with a lot of rainy weather I can't longer wait to treat this old lady. She is rusty, the rear quarters need replacement.

Since I find a lot of old threats which seem not up to date anymore. Where can I find rear quarters for my ride, or would it better to look for a good metal worker?
Sakoe
Post Number: 2
Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 1:21 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
anyone familiar with these?http://www.classicindustries.com/product/mp41249.html
Mojack
Post Number: 422

Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 7:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I haven't used any from Classic, but I have to believe they are from the same dies that Laysons used. That's where mine came from a number of years ago. They were great, thick metal and formed very well. Pics of mine and others:

http://www.earlyabodyforum.com/board/messages/2/5961.html?1247617430
Sakoe
Post Number: 3
Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 1:17 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Looks good. Well if these are the same, i'm thinking of getting them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: