TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

66 cuda parts

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts For Sale » 66 cuda parts users admin

Crini
Post Number: 1
Sunday, March 06, 2016 - 2:55 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Looking for "Barracuda" fender scripts for a 66.script
64fish
Post Number: 6
Monday, March 07, 2016 - 8:36 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do you need one or two
Crini
Post Number: 2
Friday, April 01, 2016 - 10:05 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
looking for both sides
64fish
Post Number: 7
Friday, April 01, 2016 - 11:51 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Pretty sure I have the correct emblems you are looking for in very nice condition with all studs on back in tact. Do you have the part numbers on the rear? The ones I have are 2579259 and 2579258. They are $45.00 each and 7.95 for shipping. $97.95 total for both. I can send pixs if they will work for you. If these will work for you let me know and I can send an invoice to a e mail address and I also take pay pal.
Thanks hope this helps
Crini
Post Number: 3
Monday, April 04, 2016 - 6:23 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I need to remove the one that I do have to check for a part #. I will get back to you.
Crini
Post Number: 4
Wednesday, April 06, 2016 - 4:36 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Yes those are correct for my car. Could you send a couple pics of both front and back?
64fish
Post Number: 9
Friday, April 08, 2016 - 7:55 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Don't know why but says my pictures are to large to send. Don't know how to make them smaller. If you could send me am personal note with your e mail or phone number I could text you couple pictures thanks
Crini
Post Number: 5
Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:34 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Received the emblems and they are in great shape.
Re-painted the black and they look great. Thanks again.

Chuck
64fish
Post Number: 10
Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:40 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks for your purchase and let me know if you need other items for your car.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: