TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

1965 & 1964 Barracuda $7000 for the ...

The Early A-Body Forum » Cars For Sale » 1965 & 1964 Barracuda $7000 for the pair users admin

Barracudabad64
Post Number: 207

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I selling my 1964 Barracuda it is a 4 speed 318 w/71/4 rearend. It is rust free and needs complete restoration. The windshield is broke, and body has two minor dents, the 318 needs cam bearing but I would rebuild it. 4 speed shifts good and is quite. the starter is bad but I have a spare the brakes are not hooked up and interior and chrome is off the car but have all that,

The 65 is a formula S with original 273 engine, automatic on floor with console, It needs paint and has small dent in left side below quarter window,and the hood has lots of glass from previous repair I would replace but it could be fixed. it has the 83/4 rear end with 2:92 gears. I car has been my wife's daily driver for the last 10yrs.runs and drives great. I just did a complete brake job new shoes, wheel cylinder and hardware the master cylinder is a dual bowl new but for a 67 Barracuda they are manual brakes also put new radiator in it last fall.
Barracudabad64
Post Number: 208

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Guess my contact information might help. I'm in Southern Oregon, gwalling@centurytel,net,
I will get pictures of the cars and send if interested. I also can be contacted by cell at 541-892-7114 or home phone 541-798-5957

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: