TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Free 64 65 Cuda Window and Seat Belts

The Early A-Body Forum » Parts for Free/Trade » Free 64 65 Cuda Window and Seat Belts users admin

Lords20
Post Number: 1
Wednesday, December 31, 2008 - 12:42 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I have a few car parts that I just couldn't sell on eBay so I decided to give them away to make room in my garage. I have a Passenger Side Rear Window. It is tinted and is in great shape. I also have red seat belts (I believe the complete set) that are very worn. Unfortunately pictures aren't available at the moment but will be soon. All I ask is that if you want the parts just pay the shipping and handling charge. If you are interested please e-mail at lords20@comcast.net. I will get back to you as soon as possible
Jfox
Monday, June 24, 2013 - 5:10 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I could use the seat belts if you have them still
Skylines225
Friday, February 20, 2015 - 11:52 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Email sent!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: