TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Correct colors for Valiant emblem?

The Early A-Body Forum » The Knowledge Base » Emblems » Correct colors for Valiant emblem? users admin

Linders
Post Number: 2
Saturday, March 05, 2011 - 4:01 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
My emblem is faded and I would like to paint/restore it to it's original color. I am trying to find what paint color to use to get as close as possible to the original colors used by Plymouth on the emblems. Thanks for any assistance!
Faded Emblem
Brion
Post Number: 141

Saturday, March 19, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
light blue / red
Fdfxdl
Post Number: 2

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here is how to reclaim you plastic emblems . I Nail Polish .ie:Horn ring center - Drill the 3 studs in the center with a 3/32 drill bit (easier than drilling later for screws) 1/4" deep, Then with a 3/16 drill bit drill out the mounting studs as you would a pop rivet, scrap the color off the back to the clear plastic , Using nail polish on the Back.. a couple of coats of Chrome in the groves, Bright Red and Bright Blue in the triangles and Black on all else.. Reassemble with small metal screws... u
Fdfxdl
Post Number: 3

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:24 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here are the pics I thought I posted on the remaking of hubcaps and horn ring centers. before
Fdfxdl
Post Number: 4

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
after
Fdfxdl
Post Number: 5

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:25 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
after

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: