TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

What kind of headers will fit my Barr...

The Early A-Body Forum » The Knowledge Base » Exhaust » What kind of headers will fit my Barracuda? users admin

Bossman
Friday, January 18, 2002 - 10:40 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Where can I get headers to fit my 273 and 340 in a '66 cuda. Custom fit or fenderwall????
Anicea
Tuesday, January 29, 2002 - 4:22 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Try this great site/link for the headers. Spend the money for shortie under chassis and don't hack your fender wells, you will regret it later plus the tires rub when you turn..
http://www.angelfire.com/mo2/radrodder/index.html
Urfshfd
Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 9:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Spitfire is the way to go(under chassis). harold said their like $175 shipped. cant beat that. just use that address and give him a call.
AussieCuda
Monday, September 09, 2002 - 10:12 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Is there still a long waiting list for them? Gee $175 sounds like a damn fine deal!
Hell_Fish
Tuesday, September 10, 2002 - 8:45 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Sometimes the Spitfires have a long wait. Harold, the owner, is a great craftsmen, but not very orginized. He gets back logged and sometime forgets orders. Just keep hounding him nicely weekly and they will get to you.
Admin
Wednesday, August 27, 2003 - 9:15 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
See also the discussion on Headers in the Technical Discussion area.
Admin
Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 7:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Last issue of Mopar Muscle apparently had this number for Harold - 479-474-5770
Neilb
Friday, February 11, 2005 - 7:49 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Not mentioned here is the fact that the Anglefire website mentioned above shows installation of the early design of these Headers. Harold changed the design to be more universal, and now apparently the headers need to be modified to fit in an early A-body. Just ask some people on the EVBC mailing list, they'll confirm that.

Personally, I think Doug's headers are the way to go.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: