TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

64, 65, 66 Floor Pans

The Early A-Body Forum » The Knowledge Base » Body » 64, 65, 66 Floor Pans users admin

Atriii
Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 11:28 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I am looking for a source for floor pans for my 65 barracuda. I need left and right front and left and right rear floor pans.
Hitokage
Monday, August 16, 2004 - 4:59 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
You can get front floor pans (rear pans coming soon according to their website) from Auto Body Specialities. They're $89 each.

Steve Gorsky
Mojack
Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 6:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm always glad to hear of parts being reproduced, but why does it seem it's only after I've gone the hard way and beat and banged flat stock into a floor and four speed tunnel:( Hey,I'm always bragging that I'm a hard knocks do it your selfer :)
Jack
Atriii
Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 6:55 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey guys, I found a company who are reproducing both front and back floor pans for the '64,'65, and '66 Barracuda.
When I was at the 2003 Mopar Nats, they were there and I was broke.
At the 2004 Mopar Nats, I had cash for floor pans, and they were no where to be found.
I did however have a business card of theirs with an e-mail addy.
They are Kramer Automotive Specialties in Herman PA.
e-mail kramerauto@aol.com
or phone 724-285-5566
Just in case anyone out there is in the same stages of their "projects" that I am.
Admin
Administrator
Post Number: 0
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 9:08 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Auto Body Specialties doesn't seem to have the pans, but Kramer does! http://www.kramerauto.com

http://www.kramerauto.com/63-6.htm
Valiantmike
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 - 9:50 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I bought front pans for my 1964 Valiant from Auto Body Specialties at Fall Carlisle for $90 each side. They said at that time the rear pans would be available in early 2006. Mike
64valiant
Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 4:58 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Mojack, I hear you on the floor pan deal. I did the same thing a long time ago on the floor pans when I put the four speed hump in also. That was a long time ago. I wish that I had enough money to do put the new one's in.

Lee
Mojack
Thursday, January 12, 2006 - 4:38 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey Lee, the tunnel was the only sound metal in the front half of the floor, soooo...what do I do cut it all out for the scattershield and shifter !
64valiant
Friday, January 13, 2006 - 4:11 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Wow, is it that big in diameter. I really need to be putting one in mine, but I didn't. I'm going to race a little bit also. Does it hit bad? I found out that also the the Moroso 8 qaurt(?) pan fits those little K-members nicely.

Lee
Mojack
Friday, January 13, 2006 - 7:32 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Just enough to be a problem. I also like the room to pull the engine with the trans attached as one unit.
Floor/Tunnel
64valiant
Post Number: 15
Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 4:10 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I didn't realize that you already done, cool. So are you running a 11 inch clutch then?

Lee
340, aluminum heads ported by Ryan J, six pack
four speed built by Passon with 2.66 gear
8 3/4 with back brace, 4:10 gears, spoos and after market axles
Mojack
Post Number: 14
Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 12:35 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
No, just a stock 10 1/2 for a while. I'm saving my pennies for an aftermarket flywheel someday.
Jack
64valiant
Post Number: 19
Monday, January 16, 2006 - 3:54 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Killer. You did a nice job on the floor.

Lee
340, aluminum heads ported by
Ryan J @ (Shady Dell Speed shop),
six pack induction
four speed built by Passon with 2.66 first gear
8 3/4 with back brace, 4:10 gears,
spool and after market axles
mini tubed
Sickboy79
Post Number: 1
Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 1:13 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
This is exactly why I joined the forum...very helpful!
Brickman
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 23

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 6:14 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
My car came with a Lakewood scattershield and it fit fine in the stock mounts w/no hump at all. I will be putting one in now, the only draw back is that with the shield you have to drop the steering linkage to pull it in one piece but it came out easy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: