TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Battery in trunk?

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Archive through January 16, 2009 » Battery in trunk? users admin

Bigmancowboy
Post Number: 1
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 10:41 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Any help would be greatly appreciated in my dilema....... My 67 valiant has the battery mounted in the trunk in the trunk pan off to the right side. As far as I and others can tell this is a factory install and the cables also give some indication to this as well... If any one has info to this please help!!!!!
Fstfish66
Post Number: 188

Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 8:20 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
only factory mounted battierys of that era that i know of were the factory built ,,super stock race cars,,and no valiants fall under that catogory,,
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Bigmancowboy
Post Number: 2
Friday, October 03, 2008 - 6:59 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks for the post... Strange stuff I;ve looked at the identical model as my valiants trunk and the floor is solid no box built in... Mine has it well ill keep digging for info...
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1194

Friday, October 03, 2008 - 7:09 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Well some crafty people may have worked on your car and did a nice job. The goal is quite often to repair and weld so you can't tell repair from original. Or maybe you've got a real rare car there?
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com