TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

You gotta see this!

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Archive through September 05, 2008 » You gotta see this! users admin

Sandiegojoe
Advanced Member
Post Number: 42

Friday, June 27, 2008 - 6:38 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Click - George Poteet's Blowfish '69 Baracuda.
http://www.radrides.com/proj.htm
art and other dumb stuff www.sandiegojoe.com
Keith_mopar
Post Number: 128

Friday, June 27, 2008 - 3:43 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I like the way they did the Gold M on the car.

I don't like the front end at all, it dosn't even look LIke a Cuda.
Keith Mopar
99-Ram 96-Avenger 91-Shadow 91-Daytona 89-Shadow 74-Duster 65-Cuda 92 Lebaron convertible
www.moparmagic.net
Codfish
Advanced Member
Post Number: 39
Friday, June 27, 2008 - 5:34 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
The thing that gets me is why not use a different platform...I mean, a 69 'cuda? If you want to go that fast, why not alter something else? Not sure what that would be...guess that's an insight into what's wrong with all of us! Once an A-Body fool, always an A-Body fool...and his is WAY faster than the rest of us be....to each his own.
Daprez
Post Number: 9

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 - 5:50 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm not too keen on having ALL the exhaust flowing into one turbo. Wouldn't a twin turbo setup be more efficient?
1966 Plymouth Barracuda
318 V8, AT
Colchester, CT
Times Car Was At Carlisle: 1 (Finally!)