TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

New Aussie Member

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Archive through May 15, 2008 » New Aussie Member users admin

Ozziemozzie
Post Number: 1
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 5:45 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
G'Day neighbours, I'm a new member from Australia who is into the early valiants (mainly the utes) over here in oz. However I've just sold a couple and I'm looking to import an early A body 65 Cuda. I have my eye on one, however I'm finding it hard to find someone over here who is willing to go to check the car out and get it here for me as it is in Wisconsin. Can any of you guys help me out in this regard, I'm willing to pay expenses etc.I have the cash waiting.
Keith_mopar
Post Number: 109

Monday, February 18, 2008 - 1:08 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Welcome to the site. If you buy a car from the states do you have to convert to right hand drive?
Sorry I'm not near wisconsin though.
Keith Mopar
99-Ram 96-Avenger 91-Shadow 91-Daytona 89-Shadow 74-Duster 65-Cuda 92 Lebaron convertible
www.moparmagic.net