TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

65 Dart GT

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » 65 Dart GT users admin

Floorguy
Post Number: 1
Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:44 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Dad passed away and I acquired the car I learned to drive in.
Somewhere down the line dad had taken the 1 barrel carb off, to rebuild it. I found the carb on the workbench, in the garage. Now, where is the linkage attachments??

It is a slant 6, with the rotating pivot type linkage. All the arms are there, I just don't know what I'm looking for, to attach the arm, to the throttle lever. 40 years ago and all into everything MOPAR, I knew all this stuff like the back of my hand.

Where can I find a picture to know what I'm looking for, or if it is something I can fabricate.
65valiant
Post Number: 213
Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 10:53 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Don't know if this helps, but, here's a pic....

http://www.rowand.net/shop/Cars/1963DodgeDart/1963Dart%20007.jpg
65valiant
Post Number: 214
Monday, August 07, 2017 - 9:26 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Found this diagram...doesn't show actual picture of the rubber bushing, but shows where it goes. Mopar part #2128347. It's in the Mopar parts manual section 14-11-30, called "Accelerator shaft insulator- Shaft Sound". Don't know if a dealer would have it or not.

Hope this helps...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: