TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Trim Paint Colors

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Trim Paint Colors users admin

Cbusheyjr
Post Number: 55
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 5:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I just recently cleaned up and polished the Aluminum rocker panel trim pieces along with the headlight rings. I am needing to paint the grooves black and also the inside of the headlight rings are also black, and while I am at it working on the grill pieces which also have black around the headlight area. And now the question, is the black supposed to be a Flat, Semi-Gloss or Gloss? And also on the grill the inner squares have a gray paint on them as well, anyone no what the correct gray color might be?
Appraizgsinet
Post Number: 1
Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 5:20 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Use "SEM" aerosol products.
#15013 Landau Black for emblems and rocker moldings.
#39143 Trim Black LT & RT for grilles and headlight doors.
#39283 Light Titanium Metallic (bumper coater) for the grilles silver.
Appraizgsinet
Post Number: 2
Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 6:01 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
results
Appraizgsinet
Post Number: 3
Thursday, June 15, 2017 - 6:08 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Mojack
Post Number: 421

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 6:48 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Those turned out fantastic, thanks for the product numbers.
Paceracer
Post Number: 4
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
It looks great!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: