TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Rear wire harness route on 66 Barracuda

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Rear wire harness route on 66 Barracuda users admin

Cbusheyjr
Post Number: 52
Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 8:38 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Does anyone remember the exact path of the rear wire harness from the trunk past the rear wheel housing?

I cannot for the life of me remember the route in that one area - the rest is obvious but that section over the rear axel escapes me.
Fstfish66
Post Number: 704

Saturday, March 19, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
its been a while but im pretty sure its up over the wheel housing,behind the interior metal,exiting out at the bottom rear of the rear interior panel pluging into the front harness going under a folded over cover along the out side under the carpet hold down trim
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2008 chrysler pacifica
Cbusheyjr
Post Number: 53
Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 4:53 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks. I was able to finally get the path worked out such that the harness made it from one end to the other. the new harness was an exact match to the old including length, but I didn't remember it being so tight.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: