TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Qtr Window Outside Trim Clips

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Qtr Window Outside Trim Clips users admin

Cbusheyjr
Advanced Member
Post Number: 45
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Has anyone seen a place where you can get new clips for holding on the outside trim around the rear qtr window on a 66 Barracuda?

The ones I have are in pretty bad shape - were quite rusty - and after sand blasting them they are fairly pitted. I could live with them but one of them the tab for the screw was rusted off. The attached picture is of the clips I have. there are 3 per side and each one is a different size.

Qtr Window Trim Clips
Keith_mopar
Post Number: 284

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 9:27 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
The only place I can think of is rt specialties. They specialize in Mopar fasteners.

http://www.rtspecialties.net/
Keith Mopar
99-Ram 96-Avenger 91-Shadow 91-Daytona 89-Shadow 74-Duster 65-Cuda 92 Lebaron convertible
www.moparmagic.net

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: