TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Valiant rust

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Archive through August 31, 2015 » Valiant rust users admin

Valiantlen
Post Number: 1
Monday, August 03, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hello everybody, I am new to the valiant world, I have a 1965 with a 318 it runs beautifully, I do have these two area of rust that worries me, am I worried for nothing should.i just drive it and enjoy it, or should I look after these areas right away, also I would.like to know what are people's thoughts on krown rust control for my car I have attached some pictures of my car and the rusty areas
Valiantlen
Post Number: 2
Monday, August 03, 2015 - 9:38 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I love this car and don't want to get rid of it cause of a little rust.
Mojack
Post Number: 397

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 4:11 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Your pics didn't post, I'd love to see it. I've got a '65 Valiant sedan that was too far gone with rust, but I fixed it anyway! I think they might have come from the factory with a rust option, does anybody have the code on their build sheet for rust? Just kidding, Post up those pics if you can.
Mojack
Post Number: 398

Tuesday, August 04, 2015 - 4:14 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here is one of several old threads dealing with rust:

http://www.earlyabodyforum.com/board/messages/2/5961.html?1247617430