TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

50th Anniversary Barracuda Display at...

The Early A-Body Forum » General Discussions » Archive through July 16, 2014 » 50th Anniversary Barracuda Display at Carlisle users admin

Daprez
Post Number: 291

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey All,
I've been working with Ed Buczeskie from Carlisle Productions. They are putting together a display in building T that will have one of each year of Barracuda. 1964 through 1974 + one modern Barracuda conversion. 12 cars total.

I have already lined up a 1964 and 1965. I'm looking for a 1966 Barracuda that is all stock with few exceptions. A clean survivor or repaint is good but it must appear to be stock.

If you want your car to be in the display you must be at Carlisle on Thursday to have your car put in the building for the weekend. You can remove your car on Sunday afternoon. There will be no moving in in and out of the building so you will need other means of transportation to get around town.

If you are interested contact me and I'll fill you in on how to register for the display.

Roger Kizer
1966 Barracuda, 318 V8, 904 AT, 7 1/4 rear, 4 Piston Kelsey/Hays Front Disc Brakes, 10" Rear Drum, Throttle Body Fuel Injection with Computer Controlled Ignition