TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

New to forum, but not new to early A ...

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » New to forum, but not new to early A bodies users admin

Greasyfingers
Post Number: 3
Thursday, March 14, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've been searching for a center grill for my barracuda for the past couple months and stumbled across this forum.
I have own my 66 barracuda for 25 years. Unfortunately about 6 years ago a deer crossed its path and has be sitting ever since. I have decided to get it back on the road this year. I've already replaced the most of the front sheet metal and I'm prepping for paint.
Since I've been out of the Mopar seen for awhile I have found a lot of great info on this forum.
64ragtop
Post Number: 427

Friday, March 15, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Welcome to the group, Greasy. Sorry I can't help with your barracuda, I'm into Darts. But they let me hang around anyway. Nice bunch of folks! Check the "Parts for Sale" section. A couple of would-be sellers.

BC
"I have gone faster, backwards upside down and on fire than most people have gone at all" Don Garlits
C_onvx4
Post Number: 5

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 12:19 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I have a center grill for a 66 B'cuda.

Email me: convx4 AT yahoo DOT com

I don't always log on when I visit the site. I can send you pictures.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: