TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Early Valiant Registry

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » Early Valiant Registry users admin

62_signet
Post Number: 2
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Why just a Barracuda registry? Why not add one for early Valiants?
Daprez
Post Number: 187

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Well, I started the Barracuda Registry as an exercise in programming and the 3 years of the early Barracuda was low hanging fruit.

Its programmed using a Microsoft Access database and really needs to be re-programmed using MYSQL.

A Valiant registry was planned, but I changed positions at work and and little time to focus on side projects.

That's the reason why. If there is anyone out there who wants to work with me on updating the Database and creating a Valiant registry please let me know.
1966 Barracuda, 318 V8, 904 AT, 7 1/4 rear, 4 Piston Kelsey/Hays Disc Brakes, 10 Rear Drum,TQ 4bbl, MoPar Electronic Ignition. (soon to be Fuel Injected and computer controlled ignition)
64ragtop
Post Number: 416

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 12:29 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
And Darts??

ATB

BC
"I have gone faster, backwards upside down and on fire than most people have gone at all" Don Garlits
Steves65
Post Number: 59

Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 4:56 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What kind of help are you looking for...I'm not a programmer, but I do use access

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: