TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

My Rides

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » My Rides users admin

Donc1965
Post Number: 0
Friday, January 13, 2006 - 5:36 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Just thought I'd try posting some pictures. Here's my 1965 Barracuda and 1970 Plymouth Fury III (a.k.a. "Too Green")

My 1965 Barracuda

Barracuda interior

1970 Plymouth Fury III  (a.k.a. "Too Green")

See ya,
Don
64valiant
Post Number: 14
Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 4:04 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Nice cars.

Lee
340, aluminum heads ported by Ryan J, six pack
four speed built by Passon with 2.66 gear
8 3/4 with back brace, 4:10 gears, spoos and after market axles
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 338
Friday, March 24, 2006 - 4:31 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Don,

Does you Barracuda have the 14" wheels? If so, was that standard with the Commando motor? I think we've already established that a resonator out back was standard with a Commando, but not sure about anything else like wheels or heavy duty suspension options or sway bar or anything?

Like what about brakes too, do you have 9" drums or 10" drums?
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Donc1965
Post Number: 103
Friday, March 24, 2006 - 4:46 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
My car has 13" wheels, no sway bar, 10" drum brakes all around. Maybe it was built before there was a Formula S package? Maybe the original owner just checked off the Commando V8 option and not the rest of the package. I think you could chose the individual performance options, and together they made up the Formula S.

Don
1965 Barracuda Commando V8 (non Formula S)
Rocky Hill, CT

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: