TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

New to forum

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » New to forum users admin

65darrt
Post Number: 1
Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 11:31 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Greetings, I'm new to the forum. I just joined and I'm looking forward to sharing info about the early A body. I have a 1965 Dart 170. I originally wanted to put my 440/ 727 in it but I may go 408/ 5 speed. I'd really like to take turns with the car as well as go fast in a straight line. Any input is appreciated.
application/octet-stream
tn.jpeg (37.3 k)
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 69

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Welcome to the forum.Sounds like you have a cool project ahead of you.What have you collected so for for the car?
Charger1969
Post Number: 149

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 10:37 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
GOOD IDEA, BUT IMAGINE THE AFTER EXPENSIS. GEAR RATIO, MOTOR UPGRADE, ETC, LOTS OF MONEY. TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE IT. GOOD LUCK, JEFF
Bc97423
Post Number: 16

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 6:30 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Cool 65 my favorite year Dart post some pictures when U can and welcome to fabo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: