TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Our baby

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » Our baby users admin

Larryjimmiecuda
Post Number: 5

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 - 5:33 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
We just recently purchased a 65 Barracuda! My husband owned one in his teen years and sold it. We then a week later purchased a second car (a real steal) for parts only. Thats all its good for honestly. I say our cuda is Fred Flintstone drivable since the floor is out. Doesn't matter to us because the Commando 273 engine runs like a champ. I can't wait t prove to my 2 boys that I can peel out. lol. We have started replacing the headliner and have lots of ideas. She is white and at one time had the red stripe. She will again one day. Now keep in mind I am far from a car girl and know very little about cars but I am willing to roll up my sleeves and get greesy with my wonderful husband. So thats our story for now and I will add some photos when I figure it out.
Larry and Jimmie Lu
Husband and wife
restoring a 65 barracuda
Terryr
Post Number: 103

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 3:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
look forward too some pics ,and good luck with your project,,they are great cars
Charger1969
Post Number: 119

Thursday, July 22, 2010 - 10:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
YES,good luck with the car. we want pics!!!!! jeff
Larryjimmiecuda
Post Number: 6

Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 1:57 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
My husband owned a cuda before a 65 to be exact. A few years ago he could have bought it back and chose not to since we had a brand new morgage. I told him to buy it anyway but we didnt. Sadly it went for parts and we are now redoing another.
Larry and Jimmie Lu
Husband and wife
restoring a 65 barracuda
Larryjimmiecuda
Post Number: 7

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Yes sir! our trim rings (wheel well trim) came today! Yes sir a great ebay buy at $30 for 5 of them and we got 4 decent ones from them. I am so glad because this was one thing we needed and I feared we wouldnt get them or would end up taking a morgage on the house to get them. Also got in the mail today the sale brochure from the year our car was from and we found out some good info. We maybe sitting on a formula S and not quite know it. Just joking!
Larry and Jimmie Lu
Husband and wife
restoring a 65 barracuda
Mojack
Post Number: 204

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 - 5:44 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
That was a good price for trim rings !

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: