TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

NEW member/owner from Leduc,AB

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » NEW member/owner from Leduc,AB users admin

Tattyglr73
Post Number: 1

Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 8:30 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey everyone,Just got a 1965 Valiant/cuda ...The BF is selling off some of his 50's project cars and a old fella wanted to do a trade for one of his cars...interested in the Impala SS(too rusty btw) he had we went to a lot in Edmonton to check out his cars...well there this flat black sat ..Im learning fast about cars and the huge rear window caught my eye...I noticed the front said Valiant..the old man noticed I was eyeing it up said,"You can start it if you want"..by then the BF was looking over..I jumped in turned the key..and she started like nothing..by then i realised the inside doors said Barracuda..and it clicked! I was grinning....lots of trim in the back seat...he wanted 2,800 for it..I shrugged..cant afford another car..just got a 70 Firebird im dumping $$ into..Chris knew I liked it..he says its UGLY...I couldnt stop talking about it....today the old fella came to see Chris's cars..he liked one..said if we could put the car back together for him he would trade straight across for the Cuda...so guess who has a new project?lol...My BF is the greatest..he knows the car is a good investment and possibly could pass inspection before my 70 bird is ready...so maybe I will get on the road this summer.well thanks for reading..btw if theres some Albertans on this site say hi,i need some rear tail lights and some other minor things...thanks for reading my story...
the interior
Terryr
Post Number: 85

Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 10:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
good luck with the car and welcome,,looks like the fella must have plenty of flat black going spare
Charger1969
Post Number: 102

Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 11:23 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
a lot better than the firebird. welcome to the club. it seems like we are growing bigger and bigger. let others know about us and good luck with the cuda. they are a neat car. jeff
Papstxx
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 25

Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 11:39 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
welcome
completed

Who fights, can lose. Who does not fight, has already lost.

http://www.mopar-crew-gifhorn.com/Logo/Banner_Haubentauchen.gif

http://www.mopar-crew-gifhorn.com/
Muaddib15
Post Number: 69

Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 12:46 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Can I has the back wheels plz?
66 Barracuda with vinyl top all stock except for wheels. for now...

to be added at a later date:
bigger, wider wheels
sixpack
833 or Richmond 6 speed
Retrosound model one radio
Ricer's pwned egos >:D
Tattyglr73
Post Number: 2

Monday, April 26, 2010 - 8:19 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
sorry Muaddib15...I have to earn the car first...ill be going back over to the old fellas compound this week,my BF wants another look at a lowered torpedoback....might be more wheeling n dealing...sigh...i also want to go through this cuda a take out all the trim etc and see what work it will need...}
Bc97423
Post Number: 20

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 - 6:58 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
You are learning about Cars fast A lot of people with more years don't show that good of judgement
Trade a GM for a Mopar Way Kid

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: