TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Hi I'm the new guy

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » Hi I'm the new guy users admin

Krazymofugger
Post Number: 2

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 - 5:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi everyone it's nice to find people that share the same interests as me.I wanted everyone to know that I have been driving a valiant for quit a few years and enjoy it.I have had a few but the first few that I had were so rusty that they wern't safe to keep on the road. Now I own a 64 barracuda with a slant six in it that has some clifford performance parts on it.It's a my slant six race car project that I have been working on and off for about five years.I also have a 64 valiant v200 wagon that I have been driving for a few months and it's freakin awsome.Also a slant six car with dealer air.My wife has been driving my 65 valiant v200 four door for the past few months and she has expressed a fondness for the car.
Your web site has been informative along with entertaining and I hope we can get more people to enjoy these cars as much as we do.valiant four doorbarracuda
Fstfish66
Post Number: 420

Monday, November 09, 2009 - 1:41 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
kool man my first car was a 64 cuda 273 where are you located?
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2008 chrysler pacifica
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 4

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 8:10 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Stpetetersburg florida.I have changed the wheels on mine sense this photo and lowerd the back down to stock height.I wish mine had the v8 but it has a 6 and I can't get into to much trouble with that.I have the slots for sale locally if some on is interested.
Muaddib15
Post Number: 57

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 8:04 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
how big, how much?
66 Barracuda with vinyl top all stock except for wheels. for now...

to be added at a later date:
bigger, wider wheels
sixpack
833 or Richmond 6 speed
Retrosound model one radio
Ricer's pwned egos >:D
Charger1969
Intermediate Member
Post Number: 25

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 - 10:23 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
i also have slot wheels i took off my cuda. they are 14x6 and 14x8. they are american racing wheels with the center caps and left and right lug nuts. if anyone is interested let me know. make me an offer. jeff
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 5

Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - 5:52 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
The front wheels are made by appliance and are 14x6 sbp. The rears are anson and they are 14x8 sbp.I wanted 250 for the two pair but I will break up the set if needed.I don't have any lugs or caps for the wheels sorry.But when they were on my car I bought the lugs at advance auto parts and they weren't too expensive.I listed the wheels on craigslist a few days ago with nice pics.I took them off because I decided to go with keystone kusto mags instead.I can't seem to find two center caps for them.If someone can help that would be great.
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 10

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 5:21 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here are some pics of my wagonwagon
Mojack
Post Number: 147
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 5:48 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Nice collection. Don't forget a pic of the white dart too !
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 11

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 - 9:07 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I didn't get too many pictures before I ended up giving that car back to the guy I was getting it from.Our trade didn't work out and now the car is probably in a million pieces because the guy is impatient.But here is one pic.I wish i was able to save this car but the guy who has it will be pulling it apart to fix his 66 valiant convertible.
Mojack
Post Number: 148
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 - 3:59 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
That's too bad, it's in amazing condition. Many 4 door cars have given their lives to keep others on the road. I've got a '66 Dart that is in horrible condition, but can't bear to scrap it because it has a clear title and is a two door.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: