TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Another one from Germany

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » Another one from Germany users admin

Earlycuda
Post Number: 1
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 5:47 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi, lilredriding tells me about this board and now i would say hello to you guys!
I live in Germany and to be a pain in the neck of my neighbors with my ´65 Valiant. It has a 228 Slant Six in it with a 4 bbl intake, Headers and some other things to make it faster.
How i get pictures in there? In the preview i only see a link and no picture??
Earlycuda
Post Number: 2
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 6:25 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Ok i get it in!

Barracudabad64
Post Number: 86

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 7:09 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Welcome to the group always good to see and hear from early A body owner oversea. Your car looks really nice. Are you in the military or are you a citizen of Germany? I have a 64 & 65 Barracuda plus I have a 55 Porsche Speedster which I've owned since 1965. So it is nice to see how these cars get all over the world. Well take care and enjoy your ride and don't get into trouble with your neighbors.
Earlycuda
Post Number: 3

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 7:17 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks for your welcome! I´am a citizen of Germany. The reason why i get in trouble is my exhaust... It´s a little bit loud. I have a 2 1/4 dual exhaust with one Cherrybomb 3 chamber muffler and the pipes ends directly after the muffler.
Lilredriding
Advanced Member
Post Number: 37

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 7:50 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
hi Florian - nice to see you´ve reached the board
burn baby burn....
Earlycuda
Post Number: 4

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 9:03 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hi Timo, thank you for tellin´ me about this board! It´s nice here!
Mojack
Post Number: 143
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 - 6:26 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Awesome looking /6, is it hot rodded internally, like cam and compression ?

...and welcome aboard !
Earlycuda
Post Number: 5

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 - 2:40 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Ok here are the facts. Block bored to 228 cid, head milled to 10,84:1 compression, Hydraulic cam and 1.6 adjustable rocker ratio with 264 degrees of duration and .474 lift,JP double roller timing set, Clifford Headers,Clifford 4 bbl intake,Carter AFB original from a 392 HEMI, Mopar electric distributor and MSD 6, Holley electric fuel pump with 97 gph free flow and 67 gph at 5 psi, high volume oil pump and filter, 2 1/4 inch dual exhaust with a cherrybomb elite 3 chamber muffler.
Next step is to rebuilt my transmission incl. a 2300-2600 stall torque converter and a TCI shift kit.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: