TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

My 1965 Formula "S"

The Early A-Body Forum » Members Area » My 1965 Formula "S" users admin

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 27, 2007Menko20 10-27-07  11:25 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Clifcuda65
Post Number: 5

Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 11:51 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Geesh Guys, I have obsolete Windows ME with Netscape 7.2 as my browser... And I had NO problems!

clif of Az
65 B'cuda "S" 4 speed
1969cudaman
Post Number: 13
Saturday, October 27, 2007 - 11:55 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
lol...I'm looking into what might be the problem with IE browser. I didn't realize there was an issue since I only use Firefox. I do agree, Firefox is great though!
www.1965cuda.com
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 869

Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 6:29 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What about your other site, Cudanet.com? Are you still into 2nd gen 'cudas?
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
1969cudaman
Post Number: 14
Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 7:14 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
oh yeah, more so than my 65 Barracuda.... I'm currently building a new site for cudanet. I hope to finish cudanet and host it soon. Let me know if you need any help finding parts for your Barracuda. A local junkyard has one of my old 65 Barracudas in it which still has many good parts. By the way, there's a 1966 "S" car for sale locally if you decided you're going to let your car go...I'll attach a link

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/460919370.html
www.1965cuda.com
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 874

Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 8:27 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Can't wait to see it, I loved the old site.

No '66 Barracudas for me, thanks anyway!

I might have to take everyone up on their offers of parts...we'll see.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 959

Monday, December 17, 2007 - 7:13 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Well just for fun I tried the website again, and now it's working. I have no idea why it's working now.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 960

Monday, December 17, 2007 - 7:30 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Daniel, I've noticed in your photos that your drivers side mirror is placed differently then where I suspect the factory location is. It's possible they all got placed in different locations, or maybe the factory had a template, I don't know.

My car came with no mirror, but someone added a real nice Ford one, which I replaced with a correct one, however the holes are in a bad spot.

I have this photo someone sent me showing where their mirror was placed. How does it differ from yours?

mirror placement
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 44

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 4:54 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Neil, That some one is ME who sent you the picture! Geesh, you got a short memory.

clif 65 B"cuda 4 speed
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 961

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 5:28 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Who are you? Oh ya, Clif. Hey Clif, do you think you'll ever make another batch of stainless steel lug nuts?

Just kidding. Ya, that does look like your pristine car now that I look at it. So I thought it would be nice to see if another pristine Barracuda has the mirror in the same spot. It's strange that my car came with no mirror.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
1969cudaman
Post Number: 17
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 11:53 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
hmmm... don't know why the two pictures look different? I used the factory drilled holes to mount my mirror. From what I've heard the Los Angeles plant, which were my cuda was built, had different building standards than the other MI plants...It could also be the the angle of the picture is deceiving.

btw cliff...I don't see the stainless trim along the top of your door in that pic?
www.1965cuda.com
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 45

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 3:19 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
1969cudaman... It's there... I see it! I assure you it really is there and maybe you need to brighten the picture up a bit (with Paint Shop Pro or something...) Heck, let me see if I can do it for you!

My Cuda is a Los Angeles, Ca. built car... And it came with a two post mirror and the holes are where the factory put them... So, it might be the angle of the shot down from the top...

Clif of Arizona
65 B'cuda 4 Speed

Stainless Trim
1969cudaman
Post Number: 18
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 - 8:53 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
oh...i see it...I guess my eyes are getting bad!
www.1965cuda.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: