TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Domains: earlyvaliant.com & earlycuda...

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Domains: earlyvaliant.com & earlycuda.com users admin

Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1307

Friday, April 02, 2010 - 4:02 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I'm letting earlyvaliant.com and earlycuda.com lapse, in case anyone wants to register them.

In the few years I've had them, they point here. I've never advertised them and don't feel the need to keep them.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://www.enbro.com/cuda
Daprez
Post Number: 110

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 8:47 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks for the heads up on those Neil. I may register them since they are similar to the EVBC URL's.

You are keeping the earlyabodyforums.com, right?
1966 Barracuda, 318 TQ 4bbl, 904 AT, 7 1/4 rear, 4 Piston Kelsey/Hays Disc Brakes, 10 Rear Drum, MoPar Electronic Ignition.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1308

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 12:59 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Yes, keeping the earlyabodyforum.com for sure!

I had talked to Erik one time about the other two but he never showed interest so I registered them...but I don't really have the desire to keep them. Hopefully we can find a way to keep them and transfer them to you if you want them?
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Mojack
Post Number: 186

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 4:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I was hoping these could stay within the club somehow. I know things like this aren't cheap, over time, just to have sitting around. Thanks for looking out for the clubs future guys.
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1309

Sunday, April 04, 2010 - 4:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Well they're not that expensive, but I annually register about a dozen different domains for various things and these two just aren't really serving much purpose....not to me anyway. I thought they had some value to the club, but Erik the webmaster never seemed interested so who am I to say they are valuable? If Daprez wants them then I will rescue them, or else some domain harvester is sure to grab them and keep them hostage!
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
Jessicasmith
Post Number: 1
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 11:21 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
yeah

Agree with Neilb
jessica

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: