TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

1:18 Die Cast

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » 1:18 Die Cast users admin

ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 06, 2009Go4toyz20 1-06-09  7:59 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Fstfish66
Post Number: 230

Thursday, January 08, 2009 - 9:25 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
i have written in the past with no reply,,i askd them if they would consider sending me one of the
66 barracudas they use for the hemi under glass,with out any paint or just painted black,i never heard a word,, i think on there site thay say some thing about custom orders too
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Mpgfanatic
Post Number: 12

Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 6:17 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
> Since Die Cast manufacturers like to do known Race car
> legends, maybe we can accumulate a page for such cars?

> Let's post some here so we have a library
> we can direct the die cast people to.

Hey, nice shots! :-)

My only complaint with directing manufacturers toward Race Car legends is that so many of them used altered wheelbase cars. Many of us, I suspect, would enjoy purchasing a die-cast and painting it to match what's in the driveway (or what we wish was there, or what used to be there...). I'd love to see a die cast model having factory proportions.

To see more pics, including some matchbox-sized diecasts, don't forget to look at the photos section of our very own http://www.earlycuda.org

- Erik
64 Valiant 4dr, 170 slant six 3-on-the-tree
82 Volvo wagon, 5.0 with 5 spd (giggle)
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 186

Saturday, January 31, 2009 - 6:17 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Not all RACE cars are altered. But getting something made will be better then nothing. We just need to let them know there are people who like and will buy the 64/65/66 A body Mopar Die Casts. Eventually, they will be made, but if we make noise like the sound of $MONEY$... then it will be sooner!
A lot of people over look the A-Body Mopars till they stop and look at them. Then, they like what they see. I am seeing more A-Bodies at the hangouts of late and some of them are people who looked at my 65 cuda years ago!
Donc1965
Post Number: 389

Friday, February 27, 2009 - 2:38 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here's an opportunity to vote for manufacturers to produce a Barracuda diecast. Voting ends Saturday 2/28/09.

http://www.diecast.org/diecast98/html/asp/poll/

Don
1965 Barracuda Commando V8 (non Formula S)
Rocky Hill, CT
Brickman
Post Number: 64

Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 7:55 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Dang I missed that vote but I did write a note to supercar1 also, I would take a 65 and a 66 also. I want a black 66 too fstfish, there are 4 sites with early A entusists on them that would make it worth their effort.
Fstfish66
Post Number: 342

Monday, May 18, 2009 - 4:50 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
tony, what are the 4 sites ??? with early A ? i onnly know this one and A bodies only
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2008 chrysler pacifica
Brickman
Post Number: 65

Monday, May 18, 2009 - 9:24 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
BBdart has a good early a site with some good guys and the slant six forum but I haven't spent alot of time there.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: