TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Stuff found in my 66 cuda

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Stuff found in my 66 cuda users admin

Troy
Post Number: 19
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 - 1:37 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I have my 66 cuda 90% striped for soda blasting. While I was pulling the driver side fender off I found a fork, a razor knife, and a matchbook from 1970. When I pulled the passenger bucket seat out I found a womens digital watch dated 1980. Who put the fork in the fender I wonder?? Always cracks me up when I wrench on old cars, the stuff you find....
Troy
Fstfish66
Post Number: 204

Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 11:12 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
when i was doing some work o na 66 i bougth off a car lot back in 1978 i found a key to a high priced hotel,,with al that area with the back seat folded down,,,why bother with the high price motel,,lol
1940 dodge street rod red ram hemi
1966 barracuda super charged 340 4 speed
2002 dodge cummins 4x4 dailey driver
2006 chrysler pacifica
Beccaruda65
Advanced Member
Post Number: 44

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 2:48 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I didn't actually FIND this stuff in my car, but when I bought it, it had an old Pontiac mirror clipped on to the visor, red plastic floor mats, and a foot-shaped gas pedal cover.

I've never looked for the broadcast sheets, but I'm virtually positive they're still in the car!
1965 Plymouth Barracuda 273
2008 Nissan Altima Coupe 6-speed
Columbus, OH
Daprez
Post Number: 18

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 5:42 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I have a chrome skull attached to a leather loop I found in my car that I keep on my keychain.
1966 Plymouth Barracuda
318 V8, AT
Colchester, CT
Times Car Was At Carlisle: 1 (2008, Finally!)
Codfish
Post Number: 65
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 6:13 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I've found a harmonica, a ladies' gold watch, a Mickey Mouse pocket watch and endless silver coins in some of my old Valiants, and the one I'm working on now had a golf ball as the shifter knob on the three on the tree. Fun!
Tcandreas
Post Number: 10

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 - 5:07 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I found a muppets christmas carol key chain thing and a NRA card in my door while taking off my side panels. Amazing the things you can find haha.
Krazymofugger
Post Number: 15

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 - 12:51 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
When I bought my 64 barracuda I didn't open the trunk because i looked underneath and it was solid.I waited till the next day because it was raining the day it arrived and found a whole eco system living inside the spare tire well.I found many frogs and a lot of tadpoles.I pushed out the body plug and they all ended up on the ground.
Pishta68
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 8:36 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Buddy found a Mary Jane pipe under the seat of his Econoline short wheelbase van (302/3 on the tree!) he bought in high school to cart his bands equipment in. Still had resin in it. Can you say "Ridgemont High"? I found a silver flask under the carpet seam in my first '65 I bought in high school, the next night I get pulled over and the car is searched! I guess the parents of the girls we followed home were a little skidish of 2 teenage boys in a hot rod.
Bc97423
Post Number: 4

Sunday, January 15, 2012 - 7:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hay maybe that was my old Van
Jamez99
Post Number: 1
Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:39 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I found gold watch
"ONe Day I will be Part of your World.")
65s
Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 4:08 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
When I removed the rear seat from my Barracuda I found a set of keys with a tag marked, "Cessna keys."
Nuttyprof
Post Number: 5
Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 6:28 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
when I was working at a salvage yard (about 30 years ago I found a 38 revolver.
62 Valiant 2 door
77 d200 ex-military wants its slant back
72 d100 parts truck
80 Volare parts car, driving it for now

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: