TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

So long guys & friends...

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » So long guys & friends... users admin

Clifcuda65
Post Number: 132

Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 12:10 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I am going to leave the group (for a while?)... (and the EVBC) I just can't get myself to do cuda stuff no more... I am so very Heart broken that I lost my 2nd Dog "Sailor Sam" (the Dad who has been sick the past month) last night... This being within 8 months of losing Terry (the Mom) last December and just can't go on as I was... This was my "Family" and some how sheet metal and iron just does not warm my heart. You guys however, keep on Mopar'ing. Sammy and Terry both loved riding in the "cuda".., It too may also retire...
Take care guys... Forgive Me.

clif of Arizona
My Dog Sailor Sam
Slotcarwon
Post Number: 79
Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 1:03 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Good luck Clif,
Sorry to hear about your loss.
I hope this is just a break and that when you get back to the cuda that you'll enjoy it more than ever.
Rich
Donc1965
Post Number: 352

Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 2:40 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
So sorry to hear of your loss clif. You will surely be missed on this Forum and the EVBC. Please remember you will always have friends here and on the EVBC. I am so grateful for the knowledge of Mopars you have passed on to me and others here.

Take care,
Don
1965 Barracuda Commando V8 (non Formula S)
Rocky Hill, CT
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1165

Saturday, July 19, 2008 - 3:49 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What? It better be just for a while Clif!

I too am sorry to hear about your dogs, it's really sad that they don't live as long as us. Man's best friend they say.

How do you retire a Barracuda? Put it away on blocks? Nonsense! I'll make you a deal. I'll get my Barracuda back up and running and when I do I'll message you and then it's time for you to get yours back.
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com
Codfish
Advanced Member
Post Number: 44
Sunday, July 20, 2008 - 3:33 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Can't begin to tell you how much I (we) appreciate all you've done and how sorry I am about your dogs.
Keep your chin up -STU-
Hell_fish
Post Number: 101

Monday, July 21, 2008 - 6:43 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
We will miss you online. You have been a huge help to many of us. I do understand though. I just had to put down our cat. The first pet my wife and I got before we were married.
Drmindburger
Post Number: 119

Monday, July 21, 2008 - 9:14 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Boy, it's times like this you realize you can establish a friendship online. Sorry for your loss. I've been there too. Almost lost my cat last year but the wife's heroic efforts to find the right vet bought him a few more lives. Thanks a million for your off and on-list help and encouragement when I did my front disc brake conversion a few years ago. My 1st brake job of any kind and still going strong. Hope to see you return when the time is right. We'll be thinkin' about you.
Sincerely,
Glenn
dr.mindburger
1966 Barracuda \6 w/'68 Val motor,
1965 Dodge Dart \6 (Dr. Mindburger's Poison Dart)
2,005 Chrysler Town & Country Touring edition
w/stow and gos for record shows!
Cd AND cassette (of course).
Daprez
Post Number: 14

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 4:52 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Clif,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Pets do give us so much love, it's hard on us when they pass on.

Take as much time as you need. You are still "Da Veep" and we will be here when you get back.

Roger
1966 Plymouth Barracuda
318 V8, AT
Colchester, CT
Times Car Was At Carlisle: 1 (Finally!)
Go4toyz
Post Number: 1

Sunday, August 10, 2008 - 1:54 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
So sorry for your loss. I understand because I lost my KC a month ago. He was a Pomeranian, and he was with us for ten years. It is really strange coming home and no one to greet you. My wife and I think about another dog ,but it's too soon. KC went through a lot with us.
Keep in touch.
Ken
Clifcuda65
Post Number: 133

Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 7:33 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thanks Guys...
NeilB.... I may take you up on that deal!
I am just stopping in to say HI to my friends and let every one know I am doing "Okay"... I do have some down moments, but they are fading. I have been getting a LOT of "rest" that I so badly needed since I backed off from my 2nd job and spend less time on the computer.
Again, THANKS so much for your warm messages.

clif of Arizona
Neilb
Administrator
Post Number: 1176

Sunday, August 31, 2008 - 7:09 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Hey Clif! I still have those documents you gave me, I lost them in my office but I found them the other day when I cleaned up. I plan to start on them in the next little while.

The Barracuda is weighing on my mind....I'll keep my end of the deal!
'65 Barracuda Formula S
Ottawa, Ontario
http://cuda.enbcom.com

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: