TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Parts list

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Parts list users admin

Charrlie_S
Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 8:13 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Neil, would it be possible to add another topic line, "Part Numbers". Where people could list part numbers they have found, such as the brake part numbers I sent to the list. The numbers I posted were Bendix. If someone had a part number for the same part in a different brand, it could be posted in the same thread.
Charrlie_S
Admin
Monday, June 28, 2004 - 5:41 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Do you mean a main topic, on the main page? Sure! We can do anything. There are some scenarios though. Should you be able to create threads within the topic "Part Numbers" or just be able to post messages?
Admin
Monday, June 28, 2004 - 6:02 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Here's what I mean:

EVBC FORUM

Forum Help Area
Help using the forum

-Announcements
-General Rules & Policies

Members Area
Members rides and sites

Frequently Asked Questions
The most frequent Valiant/Barracuda questions

Technical Discussions
Technical discussions on Valiant/Barracuda

Part Numbers
Valuable resource data

-Brake parts
-Body parts
-Intakes
-Interior Trim
Charrlie_S
Monday, June 28, 2004 - 6:32 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Thats what I meant. Someone can start a thread, with the info they have available. Then someone else can "add a message", with additional or corrected info. The original poster can then edit the original post if necessary.
Admin
Monday, June 28, 2004 - 6:43 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
This whole place is due for an overhaul, but that's another story! I want to make some software upgrades too, but that's yet another story too!

Anyhow, I've created an area, with individual subtopics (or threads if you prefer), each subtopic has messages.
Admin
Monday, June 28, 2004 - 7:18 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
What about other types of numbers, like VIN's and option codes and stuff like that? Where should we put that? In the same Part Numbers topic?

Maybe we could call it "VIN and Part Numbers" or "Valiant/Barracuda Numbers Area"

Just an idea....

In my own personal email, I have a folder called "Numbers etc." where I keep all interesting or important emails on any kind of numbers.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: