TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . LAST: 1 | 3 | 7 DAYS . HELP! . PROFILE . REGISTER . CHAT  

Fender Emblem

The Early A-Body Forum » Other Discussions » Fender Emblem users admin

Chuck
Monday, January 26, 2004 - 2:30 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
My 66 Barracuda is missing it's left front fender "Barracuda" emblem. Because part of my job is making vinyl signs I made the emblem. I can now modify to any size I need to. Now my problem. I don't know the size of the emblem. Would someone please measure the "B" hight and the length of the emblem so I can reproduce it in vinyl. Another question, is the emblem the same as the inner door plaque. I'm worried that the extened line off the final "a" may not be as long, more like the Barracuda on the top of the home page. Thanks, Chuck
Cudazappa
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 12:42 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Chuck, are you missing the right emblem, too? Its the same part...

Early 64.5 cars have the long "a" tail on the fenders, like the inner door emblems... later 64.5s and up have a shorter "a" tail.
Chuck
Tuesday, January 27, 2004 - 3:32 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
I don't have either. But I was under the impression there was only one on the 66, and it was on the left front fender. Could you give me the overall length and "B" letter hight. thanks
Chuck
Thursday, February 12, 2004 - 2:57 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Knowone has responded. I still need the measurements for a front fender emblem on a 66 Barracuda. A LITTLE HELP!?
Hitokage
Friday, February 13, 2004 - 10:06 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Chuck, you may want to try another forum that other people here visit - it has a bit more traffic, and someone there may have an answer. www.moparstyle.com/forums

Steve G.
Cuda66273
Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 5:19 am   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
test
Chuck
Monday, February 16, 2004 - 1:37 pm   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPMove Post (Moderator/Admin Only)   
Steve, thanks for the tip on moparstyle. I got an answer the same day. As a matter of fact withing 2 hours. Sounds like some of these guys spend their day on that site.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: